Project: Soul Catcher vol. 2 Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed
About the Authors:
The Mind Hacking Strategy Group is a consortium of conscientious scientists who report the abuses of science. ROBERT DUNCAN holds multiple degrees from Harvard University and Dartmouth College in Applied Sciences and Business. He has worked on projects for the Department of Defense, CIA and Justice Department in his career.
About the Book:
Volume 2 details the CIA’s practices of interrogation and cybernetic mind control in their pursuit to weaponize neuropsychology. It covers the art of bio-communication war. Human beings are complex machines but their inner workings have been deciphered. Mind control and brainwashing have been perfected in the last 60 years. Hacking computers and hacking into individual minds are similar. The 21st century will be known as the age of spiritual machines and soulless men.
During these mind control projects the handlers require a certain amount of ignorance by the individual about the topic to do their dirty work. More a person understands, the less influence they have. They have given up on subjects once they know too much. Humanity is undergoing a cataclysmic evolutionary event. Technology can be used for good or evil. These volumes of Project: Soul Catcher hope to force a technology transfer to the public sector for all its benefits by exposing the U.S.'s darkest secrets.
"Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."
· “A spyglass into the future, the past, and the dark present”- Former CIA spy and Harvard graduate.
· “This book chases the white rabbit all the way to hell. What a maze!” – Former psychic spy
· “This is the holy grail of weaponry that the national security cabals have been hiding.” – Ted Gunderson, Former Head of the Los Angeles FBI
· “For those who are religious, they will find validation that judgment day is upon us. My god, what have we done?” – Christian Pastor
· “Finally enough brave insiders are telling us what the hell is going on and what is planned.” – MKULTRA project
· “The next generation needs to answer some difficult questions on what the human race and their country should become.” – A current politician
· “An impressive integration of cybernetic and psychological warfare” – Former Colonel in the Air Force